8 Dec 2011

Final

I got a much better framerate and video quality using fraps instead of camtasia.




To clarify what content is mine, as there was some confusion when I originally showed this I have listed the content I have made below.

*Terrain
*lighting
*building
*character model
*character texture
*character animation
*All scripted events
*edit of the walls inside the house to make them glow purple
*lever for the light switch

below is a list of content taken from the UDK:
(some static meshes from the UDK, I arranged them to fit the map)
*model of trees (however I painted them on to the terrain to create the forest
*statue in forest
*plants
*all sounds
*stairs in building
*red device in forest
*Textures (except for character texture)
*wires
*church
*pillar and rocks at start point

No comments:

Post a Comment